April 24, 2012

Walk Me

Walk me is a great new site which offers website owners (like teachers) to create walk through videos for their sites so that their end users (students) will have an easier time navigating the site or completing a requested action.  Creating an account on Walk me is free and will give you the ability to embed three walk through videos on your site.  If you would like the ability to include more than three videos you can check out their pricing tiers.  In order to create your video you will need to download their software which allows you to create your videos while viewing your website.  Check out the video below to see this application in action...





Now What?

When I was in the classroom, I remember students asking me questions about the class website and where they could find certain items and resources.  Using the three free Walk me videos I bet I could have made things easier for myself and my students.

No comments: